ZENCUBE - The Modular tent system combines various modern materials and innovative construction methods with the knowledge in architectural theory.
With ZENDOME, quality is guaranteed, it is technically perfect in every detail.
ZENDOME development team has, in constant communication with clients and partners, developed several prototypes and tested their suitability
The effort has paid off. The result is a completely new tent system in every aspect.
The ZENCUBE combines tradition with modernity. The ideal proportions as Vitruv defined in the "Ten books of architecture" in 33 BC are still today the epitome of harmonious design. ZENCUBE sees itself as a part of this historic school.
In spite of its temporary use, a mobile structure always influences its environment and the people using it. This results in a responsibility for the design, a challenge which ZENCUBE gladly accepts.
The ZENCUBE is based on a newly developed pending worldwide patent for a totally new kind of twin wing piping system. The side panels are mounted along their entire length, and clamped firmly by the geometrical restraint into the system. This attachment method of the membrane to the corner profile creates a cube that seems to be consised only of the outside fabric.
The ZENCUBE - no compromises and without alternatives.
1. Structure System with world wide patent pending completely made from quality Aluminium, eloxed and additionally powder coated RAL 9016
2. Membrane side parts made from quality PVC, B1, optional with original ZENCUBE window design
3. Pneumatic roof (Airpad) B1, with volume valve for fast in- and deflating
4. Extensive Accessories ranging from heavy load floor to door system and solar panel
5. Extensive logistic and storage system
6. Uncomplicated construction, easy maintenance
7. Can be combined in many ways due to TÜV tested static and testing documents
8. Security of investment due to durable construction components